Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Cyber Seniors In-Person
Bring your questions, your devices, and any passwords you may need to log in to accounts to Do Space and get help from our super savvy senior volunteers in a relaxed environment.
Cyber Seniors is not a class, it's one on one help. Here's what we recommend to get the best out of your visit:
- Set reasonable expectations. Learning all of Windows 10 in one visit won't be possible, but learning how to check your email will.
- Thinking about the questions you have and what you want to learn ahead of time. Jot down a list. This will help guide our volunteers.
- This is a drop-in event. You can come any time between 9 am and 12 pm, but we recommend coming at least 30 minutes before the end of the session, so our volunteers have time to help you.
- Please know that as much as we'd love to, there are things we won't be able to help you with. If you have a virus, malware, major hardware failure, or need to do something that can't be done on public wifi such as banking or insurance we can't help you with that.
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)