NaNoWriMo: Now What?
NaNoWriMo: Now What? In-Person
Did you participate in National Novel Writing Month? What are you going to do with those 50,000 words you wrote throughout November? Join us for "NaNo Now What" at Do Space to discuss your options! As a writer, do you know how to avoid predatory publishers? What is your editing philosophy to get that book into a publishable form? Do you know how to format a manuscript? Our Municipal Liaison will be here to guide you into the next part of the process.
- Registration is not required.
- Please sign in when you arrive so we have an idea of how popular write-ins are in this area.
- Bring your laptop, or use one of our computers in the computer lab. Members can also check out a Chromebook for use in the building, so you may wish to just remember your Gmail password and work on your novel in the Cloud. *There are a couple outlets in the rooms for charging.
- Snacks and covered drinks are allowed; meals and pizza are not (sorry!).
- Friday, December 2, 2022
- 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Meeting Room 1