Create a Music Video from Google Slides & PowerPoint
Create a Music Video from Google Slides & PowerPoint In-Person
Slideshows don't just have to be about presenting information during meetings; they can also be turned into fun videos to show off your latest vacation, someone's wedding, or set to music as a music video! We will work within Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint to create a gift-worthy video and show you how to set it to music. You can also use the skills you will learn in this class to make your work slideshows more dynamic!
Please bring any passwords you may need, for your email (especially Gmail) or cloud storage, and you may wish to bring a flash drive with photos and videos, and to save your project at the end of class.
You may wish to participate in the virtual lunch and learns for Google Slides and Google Photos to learn some of the basic skills for this class.
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- There are a limited number of seats available. If you can't attend, please cancel your reservation so that someone else may attend.
- Please bring your Do Space membership card with you.
- Sunday, December 11, 2022
- 9:30am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Meeting Room 1, Meeting Room 2