Lunch & Learn: Microsoft Outlook
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Lunch & Learn: Microsoft Outlook Online
Are you buying/upgrading to a new PC this holiday season? This webinar will focus on the email, organization, and calendar functions of MS Outlook. Learn how to best utilize these tools when working with MS Outlook:
- Organize your emails into folders.
- Take advantage of Outlook's easy email templates.
- Book calendar events, meetings, and check availability for meetings.
- Save important emails, calendar events, and notes as files on your desktop.
- Set up an email signature and auto responsive email.
- Schedule delivery of an email.
- Display emails as conversations.
- Create sticky notes for quick reminders.
- Adjust desktop notifications so you are only notified of the most critical messages.
This class is online-only. A link will be sent to your email, so please provide a working email address during registration.
- Friday, December 16, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.