Computer Basics: Intro to Gmail
Computer Basics: Intro to Gmail In-Person
Are you new to Gmail? Julie will start us off with the basics and then go more in-depth, from attaching and sending messages to recognizing spam.
Please bring your Chromebook laptop if you have one, and your Gmail password. If you do not have Gmail, you will want to create a Gmail account before class and bring the password with you. You may wish to bring your hot spot with you to practice and ensure good connectivity.
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- There are a limited number of seats available. If you can't attend, please cancel your reservation so that someone else may attend.
- Please bring your Do Space membership card with you.
- Saturday, October 22, 2022
- 9:30am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Meeting Room 1, Meeting Room 2