NaNoWriMo Write-In In-Person
Are you participating in National Novel Writing Month? Do you need a little support getting those 50,000 words written by the end of November? Join us three times a week at Do Space for a write-in! Other writers will be sprinting, finishing challenges, tallying their word counts, and just offering support (and possibly a well-timed suggestion to get you past a bout of writer's block), so come join them!
- Registration is not required.
- Please sign in when you arrive so we have an idea of how popular write-ins are in this area.
- Bring your laptop, or use one of our computers in the computer lab. Members can also check out a Chromebook for use in the building, so you may wish to just remember your Gmail password and work on your novel in the Cloud. *There are a couple outlets in the rooms for charging.
- Snacks and covered drinks are allowed; meals and pizza are not (sorry!).
Writers are invited to Do Space anytime it is open as a Come Write In Center, but there will also be THREE official write-ins each week:
- Sundays from 1:00-6:00 in the meeting room
- Tuesdays from 5:30-8:00 in the board room
- Fridays from 5:30-8:00 in the board room
- Sunday, November 27, 2022
- 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Meeting Room 1