Glowforge Basics In-Person
Learn how to use our Glowforge to cut paper and wood, and to etch wood, glass, and other approved materials with incredible precision. Each participant will leave with a free laser-cut item.
We recommend taking Adobe Illustrator Basics and Creating Files for Laser Cutting in Illustrator before taking this class.
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- This is an adult program. No one under the age of 16 is allowed in class.
- There are a limited number of seats available. If you can't attend, please cancel your reservation so that someone else may attend.
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentions, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
Everyone who uses Adobe software is required to have an Adobe account. These accounts are free, and using the software will remain free, but the software will not work without an account. Click here to sign up. You can also sign into Adobe during class using your Gmail or Facebook password.
- Thursday, August 11, 2022
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Carvey, Glowforge Pro Laser Cutter/Etcher, Makerbot Replicator+, ULS Laser Cutter/Etcher