Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Got a question about how to operate your mobile device, computer, or another piece of technology or software? Bring them to Do Space and get free help and advice from our community volunteers in a relaxed peer-to-peer environment.
Tech Help is not a class, it's one on one help. Here's what we recommend to get the best out of your visit:
- Set reasonable expectations. Learning all of Windows 10 in one visit won't be possible, but learning how to check your email will.
- Thinking about the questions you have and what you want to learn ahead of time. Jot down a list. This will help guide our volunteers.
- This is a drop-in event. You can come any time between 9 am and 12 pm, but we recommend coming at least 30 minutes before the end of the session, so our volunteers have time to help you.
- Please know that as much as we'd love to, there are things we won't be able to help you with. If you have a virus, malware, major hardware failure, or need to do something that can't be done on public wifi such as banking or insurance we can't help you with that.
- Thursday, August 25, 2022
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)