Lunch & Learn: What is Cloud Computing?
Lunch & Learn: What is Cloud Computing? In-Person / Online
In this webinar, we will explore Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive. The Google Drive integrates seamlessly with Docs, Sheets, and Slides that enable your team to collaborate effectively in real-time. Likewise, Microsoft OneDrive is a file hosting service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft as part of its web version of Office. Learn how to create, save, share, collaborate, download, upload, and email files in both versions of Cloud Computing
We now have two great options for attending in a single registration form!
Our online and in-person registration forms are now combined, no need to go to a different website to register online. Simply click the registration link below.
- When registering, you will choose whether you want to attend at Do Space, or online via Zoom.
- If you choose the online option, a link will be sent to your email.
- Please remember that masks are required at Do Space if you choose to attend in person. If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide one for you.
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentions, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
- Friday, February 11, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)