Lunch & Learn: Windows 10 Basics
Lunch & Learn: Windows 10 Basics In-Person / Online
In this program, we will discuss the basics of Windows 10. This program will include navigating the Windows 10 interface, accessing the Control Panel, using the start menu, starting apps, snapping and closing apps, managing desktop icons, showing the desktop, and using multiple desktops.
We now have two great options for attending in a single registration form!
Our online and in-person registration forms are now combined, no need to go to a different website to register online. Simply click the registration link below.
- When registering, you will choose whether you want to attend at Do Space, or online via Zoom.
- If you choose the online option, a link will be sent to your email.
- Please remember that masks are required at Do Space if you choose to attend in person. If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide one for you.
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentions, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
- Friday, February 4, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Career & Entrepreneurship