New Social Media Tools
New Social Media Tools In-Person / Online
Going "viral" is a distant memory for so many of us as Social Media's noise far exceeds what it was several years ago. This webinar will take on your existing knowledge of various social media platforms and help elevate your social media presence to connect and impact your users. We will also discuss new tools that exist to help you curate and organize your content.
We now have two great options for attending in a single registration form!
Our online and in-person registration forms are now combined, no need to go to a different website to register online. Simply click the registration link below.
- When registering, you will choose whether you want to attend at Do Space, or online via Zoom.
- If you choose the online option, a link will be sent to your email.
- Please remember that masks are required at Do Space if you choose to attend in person. If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide one for you.
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentions, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)