Make It!: Puzzle Box Builders
Make It!: Puzzle Box Builders In-Person
Test the brain power of your family and friends with your own cube conundrums! Model your puzzle on TinkerCAD before assembling the real deal out of 3/4" wood blocks. Take your puzzle home and paint the pieces for some added flair!
This class is designed for 6-12-year-olds and will consist of the same content every Wednesday in February.
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged 3 and up. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide one for you.
- A parent/guardian is required to accompany child/ren during class.
- One registration per child. Please use the child's name when registering.
After class is over, head over to Beanstack and to mark you attended this class for our Beanstack Winter Challenge. Attending After School Club programs earns you drawings for different prizes!
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentions, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)