Cricut Basics: Faux Leather Journals
Cricut Basics: Faux Leather Journals In-Person
The Cricut Maker at Do Space can be used for a variety of projects and materials from iron-on vinyl to paper and fabric. Join us each month to learn the basic operation of the Cricut and complete a fun project. This class requires that you have a free Cricut account. If you do not have one, please sign up.
January's project: We'll be using our Cricut Maker to create Faux Leather Journals.
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- This is an adult program. No one under the age of 16 is allowed in class.
- Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged 3 and up. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide one for you.
- There are a limited number of seats available. If you can't attend, please cancel your reservation so that someone else may attend.
- Thursday, January 20, 2022
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)