Lunch & Learn: Should I open a business in 2022? with Nebraska Enterprise Fund
Lunch & Learn: Should I open a business in 2022? with Nebraska Enterprise Fund In-Person
Starting a business can be an exhilarating and rewarding endeavor, but it is not for everyone. This interactive class will help demystify what it means to be a business owner. It helps participants identify some strengths and weaknesses. Ideally, participants will gain a robust and nuanced understanding of their business readiness.
Completing this class is an important step toward deciding whether or not you should start a business.
- Clarify some of the myths and realities of small business ownership.
- Start a self-assessment to determine their readiness to become small business owners.
- Set a plan of action to complete their self-assessments by seeking feedback from stakeholders, such as family, friends, and potential customers
Do Space now has two ways to attend the classes you love!
Don't have time to come to the building? Join us online by registering via
Join us at Do Space by clicking the registration button below.
Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged three and up. If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide one for you.
The Nebraska Enterprise Fund is the premier Nebraska small business Community Development Finance Institution providing business development services and financing to micro and small businesses across the state. You can visit their website at https://nebbiz.org/
- Wednesday, January 5, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)