Kid Coders: Maze Runners
Kid Coders: Maze Runners In-Person
Join us in January for a very puzzling program! Design your own labyrinth with twists and turns, then attempt to escape other students' mazes by coding our mobile Finch robots. WIll you be able to escape?
Find the Lesson plan HERE!
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged 3 and up. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide one for you.
- A parent/guardian is required to accompany child/ren during class.
- One registration per child. Please use the child's name when registering.
After class is over, head over to Beanstack and mark that you attended this class in our Beanstack Fall Challenge. Each After-School Club program that you mark will enter you in drawings for different prizes!
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentions, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- 5:00pm - 5:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)