After School Club: Bath Bomb Mold Making
After School Club: Bath Bomb Mold Making In-Person
Join us each week for a fun hands-on activity! This week we're making bath bombs! Come and learn about our Mayku Formbox as we give a live demonstration on how to make a bath bomb mold. After the demo, you will be able to make and decorate your own snowman bath bomb to take home!
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged 3 and up. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide one for you.
- A parent/guardian is required to accompany child/ren during class.
- One registration per child. Please use the child's name when registering.
After class is over, head over to Beanstack and to mark you attended this class for our Beanstack Winter Challenge. Attending After School Club programs earns you drawings for different prizes!
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentions, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
- Thursday, December 30, 2021
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)