Bring your questions, your devices, and any passwords you may need to login to accounts to Do Space and get help from our super savvy senior volunteers in a relaxed environment.
Cyber Seniors is not a class, it's one on one help. Here's what we recommend to get the best out of your visit:
- Set reasonable expectations. Learning all of Windows 10 in one visit won't be possible, but learning how to check your email will.
- Thinking about the questions you have and what you want to learn ahead of time. Jot down a list. This will help guide our volunteers.
- This is a drop-in event. You can come any time between 9 am and 12 pm, but we recommend coming at least 30 minutes before the end of the session, so our volunteers have time to help you.
- Please know that as much as we'd love to, there are things we won't be able to help you with. If you have a virus, malware, major hardware failure, or need to do something that can't be done on public wifi such as banking or insurance we can't help you with that.
Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged three and up. If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide one for you.
- Wednesday, April 27, 2022
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)