Laser Cutter Basics
Laser Cutter Basics In-Person
Learn how to use both our ULS laser cutter and our Glowforge to cut paper and etch wood, metal, glass, and other approved materials with incredible precision. Each participant will leave with a free laser-cut item.
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- This is an adult program. No one under the age of 16 is allowed in class.
- Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged 3 and up. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide one for you.
- There are a limited number of seats available. If you can't attend, please cancel your reservation so that someone else may attend.
* Everyone who uses Adobe software is now required to have an Adobe login. These logins are completely free, and using the software will remain free, but the software will not work without a login. Click here to sign up.
- Thursday, December 2, 2021
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)