Littles Lab: Let’s Play with Coding Toys
Littles Lab: Let’s Play with Coding Toys In-Person
In December we’ll celebrate Computer Science Education Week all month long! Using apps and toys created specifically with preschoolers in mind, we’ll practice sequencing, problem-solving, and creative thinking. Play to learn with Code-a-Pillar, Puzzlets with Dash, and our newest robot, Artie 3000!
This program is for children ages 2-5 years old and their parents/guardians.
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged 3 and up. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide one for you.
- A parent/guardian is required to accompany child/ren during class.
- One registration per child. Please use the child's name when registering.
After class is over, head over to Beanstack and mark your attendance. Attending programs helps enter you into drawings to win prizes!
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentations, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
- Tuesday, December 28, 2021
- 10:30am - 11:15am
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)