Teen Makers: Shred with 3-D Printed Fingerboards
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Teen Makers: Shred with 3-D Printed Fingerboards In-Person
Get ready to pull off pint-sized kickflips and ollies on your own 3-D printed fingerboard! Use TinkerCAD to design your deck, then take a crack at sewing a pair of finger pants while the skateboards print.
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged 3 and up. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide one for you.
- Adults are expected to attend with their child/ren. Please register only your children, and not yourself as well.
- Due to limited capacity, only those who are registered and their adult may be present in the class.
- Friday, November 19, 2021
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
Registration has closed.