After School Club, Make It!: LED Jack-o-Lanterns!
After School Club, Make It!: LED Jack-o-Lanterns! In-Person
Embrace a classic Halloween tradition with a STEM twist! Kids will use conductive tape, batteries, and LEDs to explore circuitry. Each student will have the supplies to bring home their own miniature light up Jack-O-Lantern!
This class is designed for 6-12-year-olds and will consist of the same content every Wednesday in September. Find the Lesson Plan HERE.
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged 3 and up. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide one for you.
- A parent/guardian is required to accompany child/ren during class.
- One registration per child. Please use the child's name when registering.
After class is over, head over to Beanstack and to mark you attended this class for our Beanstack Fall Challenge. Attending After School Club programs earns you drawings for different prizes!
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentions, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)