Littles Lab: Let’s Pretend
Littles Lab: Let’s Pretend In-Person
October is the month to explore preschool friendly tech designed to support imaginations: digital photography, story apps, and open-ended games. We'll be practicing pre-reading skills by re-telling stories, fine motor skills by creating costumes, and number awareness by counting (nice!) monsters.
This program is for children ages 2-5 years old and their parents/guardians.
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged 3 and up. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide one for you.
- A parent/guardian is required to accompany child/ren during class.
- One registration per child. Please use the child's name when registering.
After class is over, head over to Beanstack and mark your attendance. Attending programs helps enter you into drawings to win prizes!
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentations, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
- Saturday, October 30, 2021
- 10:30am - 11:15am
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)