3D Printer Basics
3D Printer Basics In-Person
Learn the basics of operating the Taz Pro 3D printer and Cura Software. This introductory class will cover basic maintenance, use, and troubleshooting as well as how to locate and use existing hardware manuals and online resources for the Taz Pro. Designed specifically for members that have never used a 3D printer before, this class will guide them through printing GUIs to create miniature and models off the web. Turn 3D designs into your own creations with our 3D printer that is available for member reservation!
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged 3 and up. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide one for you.
- This is an adult program. No one under the age of 16 is allowed in class.
- There are a limited number of seats available. If you can't attend, please cancel your reservation so that someone else may attend.
- Thursday, September 30, 2021
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)