Design It! Augmented Reality Apps With Metaverse
Design It! Augmented Reality Apps With Metaverse In-Person
Change the world around you by making an augmented reality app. You can create interactive stories that let you go on real-world scavenger hunts where you are hunting for digital treasures or make weird face filters. Augmented reality (AR) is an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world are enhanced by a computer. A great example of an AR app is Pokemon Go.
Please create a free Metaverse account (studio.gometa.io) before class.
This class is designed for 6-12-year-olds and will consist of the same content Mondays in September. Find the Lesson Plan HERE
This is an in-building, registered program. Here's what you need to know to attend:
- Here at Do Space, we are actively working to keep all of our members safe. We now require masks in the building for everyone aged 3 and up. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide one for you.
- A parent/guardian is required to accompany child/ren during class.
- One registration per child. Please use the child's name when registering.
After class is over, head over to Beanstack and mark you attended this class for our Beanstack Fall Challenge. Attending After School Club programs earns you drawings for different prizes!
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentions, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
- Monday, September 27, 2021
- 5:00pm - 5:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)