Lunch & Learn: Microsoft Publisher Basics
Lunch & Learn: Microsoft Publisher Basics In-Person / Online
Microsoft Publisher allows you an easy way to design posters, flyers, postcards, business cards, newsletters, and more! This desktop publishing program has many templates to get you started, or offers you a lot of easy-to-use tools to customize and design your own.
Do Space offers Publisher access on all computers in the computer lab.
Our online and in-person registration forms are now combined, no need to go to a different website to register online. Simply click the registration link below.
- When registering, you will choose whether you want to attend at Do Space, or online via Zoom.
- If you choose the online option, a link will be sent to your email.
- This class will take place in the board room.
Membership cards are required for entry into Do Space classes and programs, so please bring your Do Space card with you to class. As part of our programs and events, attendees may be photographed or filmed for promotional purposes, such as social media, informational presentions, and on-site signage. Please let your program host know if this is of concern, and thank you for your support of Do Space.
- Friday, February 17, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)