Do Space Meeting Room Policy
Do Space is a 501c3 nonprofit organization with a mission to empower our community through access to technology and learning experiences.
- Use of these rooms is free but must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Members of the community may access our Active Learning Lab and Littles Lab in family groups for up to two hours.
- The person who booked the room will need to check-in with thier Do Space membership card and photo ID with current address upon arrival.
- Masks are to be worn in the building at all times by anyone over the age of two.
- Room doors are to be kept open for ventilation purposes while occupied.
- We ask that people that are not feeling well reschedule their appointment for when they are feeling better.
Please note that Do Space-sponsored activities and programs are given priority in scheduling meeting room space.